Industrial Electrotechnics And Drives 2017 10th Specialized Exhibition Industrial Electrotechnics And Driving Acuators
INDUSTRIAL ELECTROTECHNICS AND DRIVES 2017 Specialized Exhibition
10th SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION INDUSTRIAL ELECTROTECHNICS AND DRIVIS ELECTRICAL FACILITIES FOR INDUSTRIAL MANUFACTURE AND DRIVE MECHANISMS
Date: 21th - 23st November 2017
Venue: Saint Petersburg, Peterburgsky SCC
Exhibition organizers: FAREXPO Co. Ltd
Next exhibition: October - November 2018
|21 - 23 November||10.00-18.00|
Exhibition Industrial Electrotechnics Exhibition has been held since 2008. By its topic and exposition the event is closely related to the well-known exhibition Automation. Since the year 2014 the exhibition profile has been extended by adding Drive mechanisms section.
Purpose of the exhibition is to help along establishing efficient business contacts between customers and producers of novelties in the field of industrial electrotechnics and drives.
EXHIBITION PROFILE OF THE INDUSTRIAL ELECTROTECHNICS EXHIBITION
- Factory-assembled controls, switchgears, protective appliances
- Electric machines and power supplies
- Drive Mechanisms
- Manufacturing electrical equipment
- Industrial lighting facilities
- Electrotechnical components and materials, tool
- ACS and drive mechanisms
- Automated design engineering system
Goals of the programme
To grow the number of visitors and rise a qualitative level of guests
Профиt-Visitor programme is based on following key aspects:
- Creating a portrait of an ideal professional visitor (meeting exhibitor’s expectations)
- Forming data bases of potential visitors (according to the results of our exhibitors survey)
- Direct calls and invitation of specialists by our Telemarketing Center.
This technology has been in use since 2010.
Effect – considerable growth of a number and – moreover of a qualitative level of the professional visitors – resulting in the higher number of decision makers presence at the trade show.Exhibitor’s comments
The exhibition is accompanied with a comprehensive conference programme including workshops and presentations of exhibitors. Further details on the business programme will be announced at our web-site when available.
SYNERGY OF THREE EXHIBITIONS
TTogether with Industrial Electrotechnics And Drives 2014 exhibition the following events will take place in the Peterburgsky SCC in the framework of the "Electronics. Instrument-Making Automation" forum:
17th Industrial Specialized Exhibition "Electronics and Instrument-making" Electronic components and parts, materials, technologies, services, certification
Joint holding of the exhibitions on related subjects provides the following benefits:
- To visitors – representatives of the enterprises from various branches – with an opportunity to find effective solutions on the whole complex of questions related to electronics, automation, electrical engineering, communication and mechatronics.
- To exhibitors – developers, manufacturers, distributors – get the best all-around presentation of their production and services.